Podcasting Social Work is a platform for educators, learners, social workers, and activists to share their stories, knowledge, and skills to empower communities and transform lives. I am very happy to create this podcat platform which is now broadcasted by 09 medias such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, RadioPublic, Anchor.
Please click any of the broadcasters to listen to my podcasts.
Why Podcasting Social Work!
- Podcast is considered as an important tool for learning and teaching in higher education.
- Drive a technology-enabled learning environment.
- Inspire deeper relational and enlightened practices in our community to critically confront and disrupt systemic bias.
- My passion for innovation and social media.
My podcast episodes are focusing on various topics such as social, economic, cultural, and environmental issues; and various social work practices to address poverty, marginalization, and injustice across the world. Moreover, my podcast episodes also focusing on teaching pedagogy, reflective practice, global citizenship, social justice and internationalization in higher education.
Podcasting Social Work So Far!
- Created a technology-enabled learning environment
- Incorporated in two courses at SSW program so far
- Engaging Centennial students, educators, and staff for spreading ideas, knowledge and sharing stories to confront and disrupt systemic bias, and promote social justice
- Helping to build relationship with communities and agencies
- Played over 750 times so far in the last three months
- Audiences are mainly from Canada, USA, Australia, Bangladesh, UK and Norway.